Questions To Ask Yourself If You’re Considering Abortion
If you are pregnant there are three options: abortion, adoption, or keeping the baby. In addition to learning more about them at the private abortion clinic in London, you should consider how each of these options would affect you. Here are some important questions to ask yourself:
Your Feelings and Relationships
- How do you feel now about abortion, adoption or having a baby?
- How do you think you would feel afterwards?
- How would the people around you and your relationships with them be affected by each of the choices? Although your feelings are what matter most, as this is your decision, it can be important to consider how it could affect your family and what kind of support you’ll have.
Your Current Situation
- What are the three most important things in your life right now? How would your choice affect these?
- How would you cope with the practical and financial aspects of your choice? Would you need to move? Would it affect your career?
- Do you have enough information about each of the options to make your decision? Remember you can get unbiased advice at the private abortion clinic in London.
Your Plans for the Future
- Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years? How would your decision affect this?
- Do you have hopes or dreams for the future that could be affected by your choice?
- How do you think you’ll feel about your decision in the future?
Although asking yourself these questions and considering these issues can be an important part of deciding what to do next, it is also important to talk to other people. You might want to discuss the pregnancy with a trusted friend or with your partner. It is also a good idea to visit the private abortion clinic in London for advice. The doctor will help you to understand all of your options, including adoption, abortion and keeping the baby yourself. You will also get help working through all your thoughts and feelings so that you feel confident you are making the right decision, whatever you choose.